Sunday 5 July 2009

Chlamidi Mice Lollies...


Bonjour my loons. :)

Josh - It's tré-bu-chay.
Me - It's trenchbucket!!

:L

Sorry...arguing about the fonty. :P
Yes Josh..the fonty.
Josh - Full Fonty.
Me - I'd laugh..but cba :P

Well well readers..a lot's been going off recently.
Friendwise anyway.

Ill start with....hmmm...Scotteth.

Well it started on Prom night. Which incidentally, was tres fun and marvy most of the time. Scotteth kept going off in a mardy-bum though "/. And then when me, Jess and Lou got to mine for my mini sleepover, he sent me a series of nasty texts. :/ Which were v. mean. :( And so we went 4 days without speaking, but i decided to email him telling him we needed to talk. So i did, and we talked on Facebook for about an hour..and the nub and gist of it is that we're not friends anymore.
I suppose i'd seen it coming for a while..but still. "/
I just sat and remembered all the old times..(technically layed in my bed..but...blah blah)..and then i got a bit upset and started crying.
I really do hope we can be friends again in the future because he was my best friend-boy for 2 years. And i'm gonna miss him millions. "/ <3

On a happier note, there's loads of fun stuff going off soon ;D
I've got the Thunder concert at Rock City with my mutti next wednesday ;P which should be marvy. Cherryne's bday do (shopping, meal, sleepover, embarrassing selves..the usual) on Friday and Amanda's random party on Saturday night. ;P
Tis gonna be crazy baby. :)

Ohh...and Laura's coming down on the 18th. Which is also the day that Charlie (Mr C - ex music teacher) is hosting a mini rave/karaoke night at his house. (Y) Mega ace. :P

Josh is questioning my blog. : Haha :P
I laaaaaike writing to the blog though. :) <3>
He is now grinning. So Nerrrrr. ;)
Mwa ha ha.

TOODLES faithful bloggers blah blah.

Lora :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment